Tune in below to watch the YouTube Livestream of Apartment Academy Live from June 22-23!
The Apartment Academy podcast is the multifamily industry’s only operations-focused podcast featuring insights from industry leaders, investors, vendors, and technology providers. Hosted by Daniel Cunningham, a 20-year veteran of the multifamily industry who has served in the roles of owner, operator, and technology innovator.
This Apartment Academy LIVE event will take place on Wednesday and Thursday at the Apartment Academy booth during the NAA Apartmentalize Conference. Each 15- minute podcast discussion will include interviews with executives from established property management companies, key vendors, and other thought leaders who have their pulse on what matters most to both owners and operators.
One of the following topics regarding the multifamily industry will be chosen by the guest to focus the conversation on: Marketing, Maintenance, or Multifamily Investment.
Wednesday, June 22
Thursday, June 23
- 11:00- 11:15 am PT Kristi Fickert, Realync
- 11:30- 11:45 am PT Kate Good, Hunington Residential
- 12:00-12:15 pm PT David Friedman, Friedman Realty Group
- 1:00- 1:15 pm PT Amy Weissberger, Morgan Properties
- 1:30- 1:45 pm PT Joseph Renaud, Flournoy Properties Group
- 2:00- 2:15 pm PT Stephanie Gonzalez, Venterra Realty
- 2:30- 2:45 pm PT Abbie Huffman, CIG Communities
- 3:00- 3:15 pm PT Cindy Clare, Bell Partners
- 12:00- 12:15 pm PT Lori Krull, Weller Management
- 1:00- 1:15 pm PT Hunter Crane, DTN Management Co.
- 1:30- 1:45 pm PT Toni Blake, TotallyToni.com